Dekut - How To Switch Your Immigration Case From Asylum To Marriage Petition What do you have to do? 1. Get married. After we prepare: I-130, Petition for Alien Relative. I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status I-765, Application For Employment Authorization I-131, Application For Travel Document I-864, Affidavit of Support. Tue, 06 Apr 2021 07:42:26 UTC en